Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beth's new world

Beth's new world.

Beth was visiting her best friend Jane when her world changed. They were having a lovely afternoon catching up when Mark, Jane's young son walked up to his mother and proclaimed proudly.

"I'm horney mom."

"Oh sure dear." Jane replied. Without another word, she stood up bent over the dinner table and lifted the back of her sun dress. As Beth watched on in shock, the young boy dropped his shorts and shoved his thin dick right in side his mothers pussy. Now Beth couldn't see Mark's boyish cock thrusting inside his own mother's juicy cunt, but as Jane's face was now right in front of Beth, she could see as each thrust sent waves of pleasure thought her friend.

"Jane! What are you doing?" Beth cried out, finally able to speak.

"It's called fucking dear. My horny little boy is shoving his young cock as deep inside my pussy as he can reach." Jane responded, very matter of fact.

Jane reached out for her best friend's hands and held Beth firmly. Beth could now feel each needy thrust of Mark's cock thru his mother's body. She watched in lustful horror as the pre-teen reached around his mother's chest and roughly pawed her swollen titties. The boy twisted his poor mother's nipples, but her moan with orgasm before looking straight into Beth's eyes and joining his mother in orgasm by spraying her womb and pussy with his young load of jizz. Seconds after dumping his load inside his mother's cunt, the young boy pulled out, got dressed and was out the day to go play with his toys.

Jane clasped Beth's hands tight and another orgasm rocked her body. Beth could feel that her own pussy was now sopping wet and even without touching herself she was on the verge of cumming with her best friend. Jane looked Beth in the eyes and pulled her in close. Their lips about to touch Beth's eyes closed, and as the two friends kissed for the first time Beth's body was rocked by wave after wave of sheer pleasure and delight. When their lips finally separated and Jane was able to stand, she once more reached out for Beth's hand.

Beth allowed her friend to pull her toward the master bedroom nervous but excited about this sudden shift in their relationship. As they walked down the hall Beth could see most of Jane's firm body though the tattered dress that still clung to her. Jane quickly stripped Beth's shirt and bra off and for the first time Beth moaned in pleasure as a lover gently made love to her DDD breasts instead of just pawing at them. Beth's pussy exploded as Jane's tongue lightly flicked her rock hard nipples. As her orgasm abated she noticed that she was now naked, as was her best friend.

Her nudity made her freeze as she realized she had no clue how to pleasure this sexy MILF before her. If Jane knew what she was thinking, she said nothing but eased Beth's mind by kissing her lips once more pulling them down onto the bed. Beth's mind was wild as soft swollen lips kissed every part of her body. As they made their way down Beth's belly, she began to pant heavily in anticipation. When Jane's tongue first touched the tip of her clit, Beth squirted and soaked Jane's face with her love juice. Never in her life had anyone, herself included, made Beth squirt. She didn't know she could. Jane laughed with delight and buried her face in Beth's soaking cunt, lapping at her clit like a starving animal. Beth nearly blacked out from the pleasure as her orgasms rolled in one after another. And just when she was about to come down, Jane brought her new pleasure from a few fingers inside her quivering hole. Rubbing her hard clit Jane moved and to kiss Beth and Beth tasted herself for the first time. The taste of her pussy sent Beth into over drive. She needed to, wanted to taste her friend. She rolled Jane onto her back and skipping any fore play drove straight into her best friends muff. Aiming right for her equally hard clit Beth brought Jane to one orgasm after another, until her jaw went numb.

As the two women held each other, their bodies still tingling with pleasure, they tried not to touch one another for the overwhelming pleasure. They just couldn't take anymore.

"Jane?"

"Yes lover." That word sent sparks down Beth's body.

"Tell me about Mark."

"Well you know I could never deny my baby anything when he was younger."

"Uh hrm."

"Well about a year ago, he wanted to know how babies are made. And after I explained it to him, he asked to see my body. Well I didn't think anything of it. When he was younger I often walked around the house nude. So I let him look at me. He kept coming back and asking to see my body, until it was just normal for me to be naked unless I had company. And well about four months ago as he had me bent over so he could look at my pussy, he just fucked me."

"Oh my god. No asking? He just fucked you? But he's so young."

"I know. And while I should have been upset, a part of me knew that a fucking was where it was always leading to. So young and so dominated. He didn't ask to fuck me he just fucked me. Between the domination and the fact that it was my own son, I just came to hard. After that I just couldn't say no. We did have to discuss not fucking me outside, or in public, but pretty much any time he wants to cum, he does so inside me."

"Oh wow." Beth was so horny again.

Jane's hand slid up Beth's quivering thigh until she reached her throbbing clit.
"So how did my son's teen cum load taste coming from me?"
Beth had forgotten that Mark had come inside his mother, when she went down on Jane. The very idea that she had drunk Mark's teen load straight from his mother's pussy made Beth moan with lust. But as she turned to allow Jane more access she noticed the time.

"Oh noes, its so late, I have to go home." she wailed. "I need to get dinner ready for Richie."

"Well you could always let him eat your pussy." Jane teased.

The very thought made Beth squirt again. The thought of her teenage son with his head buried in her muff, well it was too much. Too naughty. Too ... hot.

To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment