Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brother gets Twins

Brother Gets Twins
Standard Rules and licensing applies.
This story comes from the depths of my mind.
Enjoy.

Please feel free to check out my new blog.
It will feature a wider range of my writings & fantasies.

http://bi-a-piggy.blogspot.com/

Brother gets twins.
Both my twin sister and I were in heat for our stud brother. Johnny was only a few years older than us but was well over six feet tall and had muscles everywhere.

Beth and I wanted his hung swollen cock deep inside our tight virgin cunts badly. When our parents decided to go on a weekend trip away we acted fast. Friday morning after they left we convinced Johnny to skip school.

"Why should I stay home today?" he asked.

"Well, because, we both want you to make us your cum dump sister whores."

To prove it he made us drop to our knees there in the dining room and pull out his massive cock. There we spent over an hour sucking, licking and making out over his cock ‘til it was soaked. Once his cock was properly lubed Johnny stripped us naked. Lifting Beth was easy with his bulging muscles; he laid her down upon the dinning room table before lifting me up and laying me on my twin. He made sure our rock hard clits were rubbing across each other.

Spreading our legs I felt Johnny’s steel rod slide deep into my sister’s pussy. As she came she grinded her pussy into mine making me cum too. Johnny fucked Beth slowly for a few minutes before pulling out and thrusting deep inside me.

The feeling of my brother’s horse cock, splitting me apart was fantastic. I came instantly and multiple times. I could feel Beth beneath me still coming too as I grinded into her.

For the next few hours he fucked us back and forth Beth then me then Beth again. My god the boy...no the man had stamina. He didn’t come once. I could feel his massive nut sack grow as it banged into our twin slut pussies. Finally after more orgasms then I could count Johnny announced he was about to cum. Wave after wave filled my pussy to over flowing. But before he was finished he pulled out of my now soaked cunt and finished dumping his load into my sister’s cunt.

"For now you two will share every load I drop." he told us.

He pulled out and left us holding each other while lying on the dinning table. The lost of his throbbing cock left slightly chilled. Looking into my twin’s eyes I knew no words were needed. We’d both been fucked senseless and had loved every millisecond of it. Not only were we now our brother’s cum dump sluts, we were now and forever his sex slaves.

Once we found our strength, we sought Johnny out again. Finding him stretched out in his bed, we began cleaning his cock and balls with our tongues until he was hard again. Hard once more Johnny put us in our fucking position, one of us lying on top of the other as he spent the rest of the day fucking us and breeding our teen twin pussies.

Over the course of the weekend not much was said between the three of us. We took care of all of Johnny’s needs. And he fucked us. Over and over he fucked and filled our cunts ‘til we dripped. Each time he’d share his load between us. Then he’d fuck us some more. He was our horse hung stud brother.

Once mom and dad returned home, Beth and I worried about how things would return to normal. But to our delight Johnny refused to stop fucking us. The only thing that changed was the marathon fuck sessions. At first Johnny would wait until the parents had gone to sleep and then fuck us all night. Then as the need grew in all of us, Johnny would grab us a throw a quick fuck to our cunts. And by a quick fuck I mean only an hour or so. Finally he need to fill our cunts grew even greater.

While dad was still at work Johnny made Beth and I walk around nude. Mom would see us dripping our brother’s cum but wouldn’t say a word. Once I few days passed of quietly fucking while mom was home, Johnny started fucking us harder and harder. There was no way mom didn’t hear what we were doing. Soon he started leaving the doors open allowing mom to walk by and “accidentally” see us. Many times I saw mom watching us fuck on Johnny’s bed.

When I told Johnny, he started fucking us where ever we were when the mood stuck him. Some times mom would stay and watch us and some times not. When Johnny noticed that mom was starting to wear less and less, he got creative.

One afternoon we came home from school to find mom laying in bed reading. Johnny quickly stripped us all naked. Pulling the covers off the bed, he had Beth and I lay down on top of mom before he started to fuck us. As he fucked us for the next few hours, mom was unable to move or do anything other then watch. She watched her son fuck her twin daughters. She watched her boy fill each of his sisters with load after load of hot teen cum. She listened to the sound of her children scream in pleasure. She was quickly covered in the sweet tangy sweat of well fucked daughters.

This started a new daily routine. Every afternoon we would come home to find mom lying in bed, and we would have sex on top of her. Johnny seamed more and more excited, and his cum loads seamed to get larger and larger. After two weeks of fucking on top of mom, Johnny couldn’t take it anymore. After fucking Beth and I for a few minutes he pulled mom around and sandwiched her between us. Her dripping clit was pressed against Beth, while her ass was riding my cunt. Johnny slowly and firmly pushed his massive throbbing cock balls deep into mom’s pussy. She wailed and screeched in pleasure as her first born shafted her. He spent a good hour fucking our mom, but we didn’t mind as we both grinded our cunts against her. After she was good and fucked Johnny went back to fucking the three of us in secession. Once he got close to cumming he thrust deep inside of mom and emptied his entire load into her steaming cunt. That was the only time we didn’t get to share his juice. Now he had three eager sexy cum dump sluts to fuck when ever he wanted.

Of course it wasn’t long before all three of us got pregnant with his babies. Like mother like daughters. Fucked, pregnant, incest sluts. If only cuckold dad knew.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Fun story! This could have been a series of two or three chapters. One for each different perspective: Johnny, the twin sisters, and the mother. Either that or you could have switched between perspectives as the story progressed. First start with the sisters, then the mother, and finally the brother's.

    Since the mother is part of the group, she can help them hide their relationship from her husband. Or perhaps the father is having an affair and she divorces him, enabling the trio to move elsewhere and keep the son for themselves. ;-)

    ReplyDelete